Accent reduction training and group classes for professionals.
Small group training
- For 2 to 6 participants
- Includes customized programs for each client.
- Typically for multiple clients from the same employer
- Number of sessions recommended usually range from 8 to 20 (average of 15)
- Customized for the individuals in the group
- Focus on:
- Improving production of specific speech sounds
- Learning and practicing intonation patterns of American English
- Idiomatic expressions and vocabulary specific to the individual’s work environment are addressed as appropriate
- Additional grammatical and/or expressive language work may be included as needed
Large Group Training
Customized accent modification training is available for groups of any size. Content is based on generalized participant needs but may include individual-focused break-out sessions and assignments. This format may be appropriate for accented speakers who require more basic information about English pronunciation and/or a focus on essential communication scenarios (i.e. call centers, customer service, food service, etc…).
All assessment and training provided by a MN licensed and ASHA(American Speech-Language-Hearing Association)-Certified Speech-Language Pathologist with specialized training and certifications in Accent Modification education.